Solicitors in Dulwich
Looking for solicitors in East-West Dulwich or in Dulwich Village. Welcome to Nath Solicitors. We are proud to announce we have now opened our Dulwich office.
At Nath Solicitors, we understand that finding the right solicitor is not always easy. How many times have you thought “I wish there were someone close by that I could just go and see”. “I wish there were a solicitor I could talk to directly for help”. “I wish I did not have to speak to three different office staff before I could speak to someone who understood my issue”. “I wish I did not have to wait for weeks for an appointment”. With our offices in Dulwich you need not wait weeks to speak to or see a solicitor.
It can be difficult finding the right solicitor. Where do you start? Who can you trust? Who will take time to understand and help you? Who can balance providing specialist advice and easy communication without having an expensive price tag. Who will have empathy and compassion where it is required.
At Nath solicitors we pride ourselves on our client care. See our Google Reviews and client testimonials. We understand the emotional and financial toll that clients endure when dealing with any legal matters.
With this in mind we have set up an office in Dulwich. The office covers Dulwich and all the surrounding areas.
The aim is to ensure that specialist bespoke legal help is at hand, tailored to individuals and their circumstance and easily accessible to the local community at affordable local rates.
If you require assistance with any of the following, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
- Contracts (business contracts sale/purchase/agency)
- Company formation and secretarial matters including new business support.
- Shareholder/partnership matters in businesses.
- Employment law (including settlement agreements/grievance/disciplinary hearings and advice on employment strategy to resolve disputes where possible).
- Intellectual Property including trademark registrations.
- Property conveyancing including advising on issues which may arise once you have purchased your home (we see many such issues arising and are frequently consulted on these).
- Landlord and Tenant matters.
- Disputes / litigation matters including property disputes.
The above list is not exhaustive. Even if you have any matters that fall outside of the above, please do get in touch with us today to see if we can help you.