Whether you are a GP about to set up a new practice, are facing a partnership dispute or need help with contract negotiations, Nath Solicitors are on hand to provide you with expert advice.
We are specialists in this sector and understand that every GP and every GP practice is unique. At Nath Solicitors we do not take a one-size fits all approach by providing our client’s with generic, all-purpose documents or advice. Instead, we take the time to speak with you, understand your situation, goals and objectives, and tailor our services around you.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- We can provide you advice in the following areas:
- Partnership Agreements
- Preparing new partnership agreements
- Reviewing and updating current agreements
- Partnership Disputes
- Dealing with admissions and exclusions
- Advising on non-GP partners
- GMS, PMS, APMS and other NHS contracts
- Employment law
To discuss how we can assist you and your practice, please call our London office on 0203 670 5540 to make an appointment with one of our solicitors. You can also contact us online.