Business Set up and Company Matters – Legal Services London, Dulwich
We can assist you with
At Nath Solicitors we are highly experienced in helping individuals and entrepreneurs set up in business and helping those who are already in business.
With new businesses we provide help and support to our clients recognizing that the early formative years of any venture which is to be successful, requires lawyers who not only bring their expertise but also their value add and a real contribution to the end result. This is what we can do. We can help add value not just by advising you of the obvious but helping you with long term business strategy and planning. We work with our team of accountants should you require any tax or accounting support.
We can assist you with:
- Choosing a business name
- Advising you on the correct business medium ( example sole trader, limited company or a Plc),
- Recruiting staff ( with all HR systems, procedures and contracts of employment)
- Business Premises (Lease/Assignments)
- Your commercial transactions such as online trading terms and contracts with suppliers and customers.
Amongst other things we offer the following:
- Start-up company package for new companies
- Specialist help for foreign investors looking to set up business in the UK
- Company secretarial including preparation of board minutes, resolutions and Companies House filings
- Shareholders agreements
- Partnership / shareholder rights
- Sales of companies with the shares or assets
- Mergers and Acquisitions of companies or businesses
- Directors duties
- Intellectual property rights
- Confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property licensing agreements – Covering trademarks, patents and technology licenses.
Please contact us for further information.